Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,146   Online: 1013

Shooter
    Multi Format

Another sell-off of darkroom equipment

Hey all-

The New Art Center in Newton is selling off their darkroom. There are several nice enlargers, including a Durst and a snazzy Zone IV. There are tons of odds and ends, like trays, safelights, reels, negative carriers, enlarger lenses and more. Prices are reasonable and they are flexible. Fill up a box for yourself.

Will is the guy to talk to, M-F 9-4. 617-964-3424.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll add that to my list of places to visit for Wednesday.... Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoPete View Post
    Hey all-

The New Art Center in Newton is selling off their darkroom. There are several nice enlargers, including a Durst and a snazzy Zone IV. There are tons of odds and ends, like trays, safelights, reels, negative carriers, enlarger lenses and more. Prices are reasonable and they are flexible. Fill up a box for yourself.

Will is the guy to talk to, M-F 9-4. 617-964-3424.
    Hey whitey..or Pete, do you guys want to visit this place wednesday? ..lets say around 3:30? ...or anyone else in the area?

also: does anyone have an Aires camera? I found a tele-attachment for one thats in great shape.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy Pete, this is tempting...but if I bring home more photo gear I am in trouble..maybe the cellar door..

BTW, the Photographica show is coming October 28/29 in Watertown too....more stuff!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can't make it Wednesday afternoon- I have to work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    does anyone in the area want to meet at the Newton Arts Center this afternoon...to check out the stuff for sale...and then for coffee?? my cell is: 508-243-4891

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    does anyone in the area want to meet at the Newton Arts Center this afternoon...to check out the stuff for sale...and then for coffee?? my cell is: 508-243-4891

drew
    Can't make it. I'm hanging around here - waiting for Drew to pick up his work. Oh ya, and I don't have a car today either. Bummer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    oh, for you portrait photogs...found at the Newton Arts Center is a lighting setup for portraiture...doesn't look like it has ever been used. I thought about it but is not enough power for architectural interiors....

As Peter said before, there are many darkroom items and many of each item to be had...for cheap money. Dev tanks, dark lights, timers, enlargers, trays, lenses, canon camera lenses(?), racks for drying prints, etc. much to pick over.

drew

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin