Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,571   Online: 966

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't make this lecture last night, but a friend did, and she said it was great. Lot's of good stories, and very humorous speaker. It should be worth the effort to go.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    Bethe -
    The Portland Camera Club Website indicates that they will have tickets at the door: http://www.portlandcameraclub.org/ev...ohnsexton.html
    That site also has Bruce Burnhams phone number, he is organizing the seminar and would know for sure.

If you are going, let me know!
    Mark - I'm going. I haven't heard back about tickets, but 3 of us are going anyway (the other 2 are sure we'll get in). Anyway, I think I'll be wearing my black hooded APUG sweatshirt and I have longish blonde hair. Hope to meet you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dammit, I totally forgot the 10/19 lecture at GEH. When I remembered it (on the 20th!) I was really p!ssed. Oh well.

PE: Did you go? If so, how was it?

Earl
    Honey, I promise no more searching eBay for cameras.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bethe- Just got an e-mail from the PCC indicating that they would have tickets at the door. I will probably be wearing a black leather jacket, I have short hair and wear glasses, and I will have an attractive young lady (long brown hair) with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin