Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,669   Posts: 1,481,755   Online: 933

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst Laborator 1200 enlarger

I have a spare enlarger, which is pretty much ready-to-use for 4x5 applications. I would love to keep it for myself but I already have 2 enlargers (one goes to 5x7) so it's completely redundant. I'm considering two options:

1. Strip the the parts in demand and bring them to ebay, and dispose of the rest. I can probably get the time's worth of money and help another incomplete Laborator 1200 back to operation somewhere else. It's a shame to see this beautiful enlarger going to trash but this is one way.

2. Find a new home locally. This is probably a PITA and may not work at all.

Anyway, I thought to post it here to see if anyone in Boston area in need of an excellent 4x5 enlarger before going to the option #1 first. If interested, please EMAIL or PM me. Please don't wait.

Ryuji

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received several PMs and emails, but please be specific in terms of questions, offers, requests, etc. This is something I am doing just because I hate to see these valuable items going to trash and I'm not doing this as my job or anything. I don't have the time to do much in this thing, so if you want something, please make my life easy. I'm not willing to spend much time for it. I'll be happy to help if anyone's seriously interested and will come to Boston, MA 02111 in next couple of days to look/take, etc. but I'm not going to do research on "reasonable ebay price" and shipping cost unless I decide some parts are worth my time to bring to ebay. (But in that case I go there straight not via APUG.)

Some people asked if I am willing to ship. Given reasonable offer for S&H and serious committment, I may be able to drop the stuff at the UPS Store or something and have them package them, but other than that, you'll have to come to Boston to pick them up.

Thanks for your interest.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would be interested - definitely... and would come to Boston to get the enlarger. What is the light source - Dichrioc or B&W or ?

Question: How much are you asking for it?
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    At this point I'm limiting to those who can surely come to Boston to pick stuff up by Sunday night, not next weekend or Thanksgiving, unless I offered a different option individually. Equipment and tools are worth a lot of value but I am not willing to spend a lot of effort in this, but will help people in legitimate interest who can physically come by Sunday night. I really don't have any control over the actual date by which they have to be removed from the building. Please include your phone number in correspondense.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin