Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,495   Online: 913

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Friday @ 11:45 AM - still the Honda is not done. I'm going to be there - no matter what!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    I also will be there - still on for 11:00 at the Gallery? - I assume that we will be doing some shooting and then picking up our images - possibly lunch as well?
    You got it!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I can't make it Art - gotta take care of things at the gallery. Otherwise I would love to go! Oh well.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I won't make it either...sorry, but football comes first.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Football comes first, but I'll just be leaving once I get my photo - if you hear about a low flying plane, it's just me. I'm going to try to get there by 10:30ish so I can get some shooting in first, though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thought I'd be able to get out there today, but I have a shoot that got switched from yesterday to today. It's a great day today, hope you guys have fun, and post some photos of your outing!!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well...

Due to circumstances beyond my control (wife), I could not leave Ipswich, MA, until 10:26 this morning. I arrived at the front door of the Brush Gallery, complete with Hasselblad, meter, two lenses, film and forementioned wife at 11:07.

No one around. Front door closed - with the sign advising that their hours started at 12:00 noon. I waited and watched - could find no one who looked, even remotely, that they would have been involved in making images. At ~ 11:35 we visited the coffee shop on Market Street for coffee and hot chocolate.

Back to the Brush, arriving at 12:03. Rang the bell; they responded and opened the Gallery. Still no sign of anyone actively involved in photography. Retreived my work, showing my driver's license and signing the paper next to the sticker that was applied there - from the wall, identifying my work.

Left the parking lot at 12:24 (Dk. Grey recently repaired 2006 Honda Accord). Noticed a group of three - four people and one tripod - going in the direction of the Brush Gallery. Was that THE group?

In any event, I'm sorry I missed you guys. I would have enjoyed lunch and schmoozing. Let's hope "next time" is not in the too-distant future.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ed,

Drats! We started early and it's all my fault for being impatient. I came back for ya at 11:27 and waited a bit, but alas, I thought your car killed your plans. We (Mark, Bethe and I) were shooting in the ruins across from the canal. The place was awesome. Lots of things to shoot and next time, we're going urban splunking - definitely not for the squeemish!

Yes, it probably was us walking back to the gallery. Didn't my bright yellow Hassey give us away? When we got to the gallery we noticed your prints were gone and the guy said we missed you by 10 minutes. I wanted to lunch at the cool diner across the street, but it was closed, so we went for greek across the street on the opposite side.

Will post pics as soon as I get these rolls developed - since I shot Scala, this could take a while for me anyway.

Sorry we missed you again Ed. This is begining to sound like a broken record. We will meet up and shoot one day! Actually, we're also planning to go to the other side of Lowell and shoot the interior of a mill.

My apologies Ed. I do hope you manged to get some decent pics in town and spend some quality time with your wife. :-)

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, Ed! As Art said, that was probably us you saw. Sorry we missed you!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bethe, Art

My negs are hanging, drying in the darkroom and it looks like I may have some printable images! The machinery in that dark basement looks to be exposed right, which I was concerned about since I was doing a 90 second exposure, and there wasn't really enough light to focus the image properly on the GG.

Hope to print something tonight or tomorrow to see how far off the focus is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin