Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,510   Online: 1057

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images 2007 - CT Photographers Only

So I joined the Art's Council of New Haven and one of the things I saw was a call for submission! Here's the blurb:
    Photographers. Images 2007, 26th annual juried photography show open to amateur and professional photographers in Connecticut. Submission dates, February 2-4, 2007. Submission fee: $30 for first three photos. $5 additional photos up to 10.

203-453-3890
    www.shorelinearts.org
    donita@shorelinearts.org
    Here's a blurb from the Shoreline Arts Alliance website on the event.
    IMAGES 2007: 26th annual statewide juried photography show, February 11 - March 3, 2007 at Mill Gallery of the Guilford Art Center. Submissions:February 2, 5:30 - 8:30pm, February 3 & 4, 10am - 4pm. Opening Reception: February 11, 2 - 5pm. Gallery Hours: February 12 - March 3, Noon - 4pm.
    I e-mailed for more details. I'll post as soon as I get them. So who do we have in CT? JustK, Peter? You guys in?

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 12-26-2006 at 12:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Art!

Yes, I'm going to give the Images 2007 show a try, last year was my first time, I submitted six images, they accepted one, and it actually sold !?!, beginner's luck, but seriously, it's so highly competitive, one of my best photographer friends has been accepted only about half the time, but we have to try... so,

Good Luck to Us CT Apug-ers!
    Cheers, Krystyna

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin