Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,531   Posts: 1,598,660   Online: 732

Shooter
    Multi Format

PHSNE Auction coming up

Here is the official notice of the upcoming PHSNE auction. This is a great place to get rid of your old junk or buy somebody else's. I have gotten some great treasures at this auction over the years, and there are some nice hidden jewels to be found. They also have a "dollar and up" table where inexpensive filters, flashes, etc abound

On Sunday, February 4, 2007, the Photographic Historical Society of New England (PHSNE) will be holding its annual Members Auction. The auction is held to benefit both the organization and members by auctioning off donated and consigned photographic materials.

If you are in the market to buy a used camera or early piece of photographic equipment, this is the place to come and find what you are looking for. Donations come from dealers who have participated in past PHSNE trade shows and also any member of the organization or member of the general public is allowed to consign up to six (6) items on the day of the auction. PHSNE will take a 20% buyers premium from the sale. Items consigned may include cameras, early photographs and other items of photographic interest.

The auction will be held at 1 p.m. at Waltham High School in Waltham, MA. For further information about the auction or in case of a snow cancellation, contact Lew Regelman, auction manager, at 781-642-7867.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the notice on this, I had forgotten that it would be about time. I went to last year's and had a great time.

Barry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin