Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,615   Online: 1080

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Anyone here know RISD instructors?

A colleague and I are thinking of taking a class at RISD this spring. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the instructor - Gail Porter - or the class. It's basically a darkroom class - "Guided Projects in the Darkroom" - and I think they've recently renovated their darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gail is a terrific person and a terrific instructor. She really loves the traditional stuff. I'm sure you would enjoy the class and get a lot out of it. In the interest of full disclosure I should say that I work at RISD, but not in the CE program.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the info! Now I just have to get through the phone tree to register tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eric...you ever shoot for PPS?

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    Eric...you ever shoot for PPS?

drew
    yup, i've done a bit of work with them over the years. i have an interest in history and preservation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by erikg View Post
    yup, i've done a bit of work with them over the years. i have an interest in history and preservation.
    I probably did the 10 most exhibit with you a few years ago... did it for three years and moved down the cape, and so stopped.

drew

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin