Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,487   Online: 929

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jazz photographer

At the neapug workshop last weekend, we had two well known photographers on hand: Rowland Scherman and Jack Bradley. Rowland, being the first peace corp photographer, plus photograher and friend of dylan, procal Harum and many others and Jack a personal friend and photographer of Louis Armstrong..and other jazz greats. Both, before the past couple months, were thinking film was dead. Now they are both excited although Jack is at least in his 80s but called and wants me to drop over to look over his old prints and equipment...and also talk photography. I'm going to try and convince them both to join apug.

http://www.libertyhall.com/stamp/bradley.html for Jack
    for Rowland, just enter his name in a search engine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool! Go for it, Drew.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, and don't keep those guys to yourself too Drew! Bring'em out to the next NEAPUGers event. I know I'd love to see their images.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drew, I echo Art's thinking -- I'd love to see their work and have them discuss it. You see, that workshop is really beginning to pay dividends.
    Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jack already said he love to ride out with me to the next workshop in boston or springfield. Have to set a date.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin