Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,656   Online: 640

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill - you still have two steps to complete for the Initiation. The next step involves a bag of cement, a pair of over-sized shoes, duct-tape, a very long extension cord and a box of Mr. Salty Pretzels. Oh... and I almost forgot, a left-handed skyhook. :o

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The secret of the Quabbin initiation is that it *always* involves two more steps. I am still surprised how much bag balm, linoleum and Smith Brothers cough drops were used in that last step....thank God I was able to brain that rabid fish with the 200 mm lens from the Pentax 6x7....
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill,
    I was going to bring that 5x7 and another as well. New lens, old lens. They are amazingly light - even on a forced march.

Hey, I thought Gene only ran us through the woods last time because I had suggested a different gate than he was used to using. You mean he makes people carry big rocks and run every time he takes them in? The car and camera shots sound good to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you go 29 April, that is World Pinhole Day. I think that you would be required to shoot some pinhole photos that day!

Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    In that case we'll break out the ZeroImage cameras....

Quote Originally Posted by Stever View Post
    If you go 29 April, that is World Pinhole Day. I think that you would be required to shoot some pinhole photos that day!

Steve
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So.... is we is or is we ain't? I vote for the 28th. And Bill, If you ride with me I promise to have gas in my car.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We're going up to Vermont that weekend...so please have a great time. ...and Gene, watch out as they might put you on the state's level 1 photog bully list!
    Last edited by Drew B.; 04-09-2007 at 11:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK... executive decision time... let's make it for Saturday April 28th. Is 7:00 am too early for all to meet?

gene
    gene LaFord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I suppose 7am is best for photography - just expect me to show up with a Dunkin' Donuts "Great One" in hand. Even on workdays, I get up no earlier than 7am (unless there's court or something like an early plane flight).

Where, exactly, are we meeting and can we have directions or a location to put into mapquest?
    Last edited by winger; 04-09-2007 at 01:03 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added question

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will post directions (they are embedded in one of the old Quabbin threads) and will choose a time when everybody chimes in if 7:00 am is too early. I am normally up at 5:30 in the am... but not by choice.

gene
    gene LaFord

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin