Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,931   Posts: 1,585,453   Online: 1067

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Darlene,
    welcome from Manchester, NH - what a small world - my wife is from Leominster - Do you know any of the Penning family from there?

Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from Oklahoma, I know how you feel. My camera club has also been overtaken by digital shooters who can't relate to a film topic. I am very disillusioned so here I am at APUG where I feel understood.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes.
    Seems like a great place to share experiences and the love of film photography. I look forward to meeting local members as well as others on the forum.
    Yes, It started with an email from a stranger...wonder who it was?? The sender was named Andrew.
    Sorry I missed the Quabbin shoot. The last issue of Yankee magazine had a nice article and beautiful photos from the Quabbin. Actually, my camera has been on vacation (without me) in Wisconsin being cleaned. It is due back here tomorrow.
    I will watch for the new trip.
    Darlene

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Dan,
    I know of a fireman in town with the last name of Penning...not sure of his first name.
    Hi Gary,
    I have become very discouraged with this year in my club. Everything has been changed in favor of digital, including the competition rules and club bylaws. I gave a good fight but always was out voted by digital hands. I finally realized that I can/will continue to follow the beat of my own drummer and enjoy my photography.
    Just waiting for my camera to arrive....
    darlene

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooh...oooh...quick edit update....there is a rather active New England group of 'puggers who meet irregularly, but not infrequently in the Boston to Springfield area.
    actually, it's an irregular group, too.

Hi from Franklin, MA! Keep an eye on the NE section of the regional groups - you never know what we'll do next!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome!
    I love New England area but during the winter months, I'll remind you how nice and warm it is in Southern California.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leica_girl58 View Post
    Hi Dan,
    I know of a fireman in town with the last name of Penning...not sure of his first name.
    Yes - that's my brother-in-law.

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    It is a small world...

He knows my 2 boys, Dan and Nate.
    Darlene

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    actually, it's an irregular group, too.

Hi from Franklin, MA! Keep an eye on the NE section of the regional groups - you never know what we'll do next!
    I fit in nicely with an irregular group.
    darlene

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leica_girl58 View Post
    It is a small world...

He knows my 2 boys, Dan and Nate.
    Darlene
    Cool - have you ever tried a picture of Cherry Hill Farms? I've often thought that with an interesting sky, a good image could be made there. There's also a farm up the road from there with a grain silo that I ave always thought would make an interesting pic.

Dan

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin