Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,711   Posts: 1,548,652   Online: 1136

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Brand new member !!!

Hello members,
    I was sent an email today with this site address. I am quite excited about finding other living film photographers. I thought I was one of the last FP on the planet. I have been a member of a local camera club for over 12 years and have recently become a minority in my club. The digital people have over-taken the club and changed everything. I forwarded the email to the other couple FP in my club. Hopefully, my friends and I will meet a new group of friends.
    I live in Leominster, Ma.
    Thanks,
    Darlene

Images
    Good Evening, Darlene,

Welcome from Illinois. You've found the right spot!

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Darlene, from 'upstate' New York. Become a subscriber and receive a 100 gallon drum of formaldehyde to preserve you in your film user existence.

Actually, with over 20,000 members, you can be assured you are not alone. You'll really enjoy this site and the friendly and talented members thereof.

Ooh...oooh...quick edit update....there is a rather active New England group of 'puggers who meet irregularly, but not infrequently in the Boston to Springfield area. Check them out on the regional forum forum.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Darlene
    I'm southwest of you, in Springfield. Keep an eye on this New England region section of APUG. We have a pretty good group of photogers that meet occasionally. We just had a little photo shoot at the Quabbin. Maybe somebody can organize a shoot at their favorite location.
    The Athol to Fitchburg/Leominster corridor used to be my ol' stomping ground back in my early college days... well at least I kinda remember that.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Darlene, from another member of the New England contingent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Darlene,

Welcome from NYC tonight; upstate NY near the MA border on weekends except when in Tucson, AZ.

Oh, papagene is being modest. Do a search on Quabbin and you will find a tale of a most interesting odessey that has resulted in a new genre of photography: Podiature

It's all in good fun - like it usually is here on APUG.

Oh, BTW, bring your friends etc. - the more the merrier!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Darlene, welcome from just a little further away than New England. Welcome from Hawaii. This is a great place, you will love it here, and you will love the fact that film is alive and well here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Darlene,

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hmm...you received an email? Welcome from the Cape and hope to see all the new members soon...uh, somewhere.

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Darlene! I'm in Somerville, took classes at Simmons with Vaughn Sills. Love film, will always shoot analog although I do digital at work. This is a good place to learn and to share experiences. Welcome!

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin