Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,171   Online: 716

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi vincent
    from south of prov. ri.

welcome

john
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from southern MA (though soon to be PA). Believe me, I'll miss hanging out and shooting wiht the NE-APUGers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello from another brand new..new englander.

It was great to discover this forum and can't wait to meet everyone too.

Maine is a wonderful place to photograph. Heading to Monhegan Island in 2 weeks for a few days.
    darlene

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Question for western mass apugers. I am looking for an old abandon structure for a glamour photo shoot. Of the beaten track for privacy would be ideal. Any ideas! The old building that we used at the Quabbin for the last field trip was an interesting location. Also trying to find a location where a model will not be eaten by flying criters. Hey Papagene, because you are the Quabbin expert are there any other old stuctures up there that do not require a long hike? bdial thanks for the tmax info. I thought I was on a bad streak with film and developers. Ever since I went from Ilford FP4 to FP4plus the darkroom has not been a fun place. A Tmax neg from the last Quabbin trip viewed under the lupe looks like I am out of the doldrums. Hope springs eternal!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from New Haven, CT. Hope to meet ya at the next meeting. Speaking of which, when is the next meeting? I do recall throwing New Haven into the hat ...

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome from Cumberland Maine!
    Great to find other Mainers in here!

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    all...many thanks for the warm welcome, and a few additional comments, please:

Hello Drew...I know you're funnin' me...of course there's plenty to photograph up here in the black-fly capital of the world, but the trick for us locals is to discover new angles of familiar themes...if I can ever figure out how to properly post a photograph, I'll try to show you what I mean...

Hello Ian...and in return, we shipped King George the finest masts and spars in the entire world...and we're proud to share your name...

Hello LeicaGirl...if this is your first Island visit: your most dramatic photos will probably be from the top of Monhegan clifs, a gentle walk from one side of the island to the other (so if you're treking gear, it won't be bad)...

all...I am surprised and pleased to find the NE-APUG is an actual group with occasional activities. I belong to a local photo club, and I pretty much handed in my walking papers last month--when the emphasis shifts from photography skills to Photoshop skills, it's time for me and Ansel to go it alone...

last word to all...if you're headed for mid-coast Maine in the future, I can recommend some fairly good photo sites in the Bristol--New Harbor--Pemaquid Point area...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Frazzetta View Post
    last word to all...if you're headed for mid-coast Maine in the future, I can recommend some fairly good photo sites in the Bristol--New Harbor--Pemaquid Point area...
    Pick a few dates...invite us up and see what happens! Oh... try to have it sometime around the time of a wooden boat festival and I'll be there!

drew

Central Maine- on the bluffs of the Androscoggin River
    Shooter
    35mm

From soggy Central Maine

Welcome- I am new as of this morning and began a search of the N.E. region folks. ai love the coast but also the foothills of western Maine. What a great find APUG will be as I have just recently completed my darkroom and begun using medium format after many years of 35mm. The Capitol Area Camera club is primarily made up of digital users but there are still a few film devotees- not enough as far as I am concerned/ So, this will be a great relationship, I anticipate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to another Maine photog... ah, is it time to meet somewhere and shoot?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin