Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,505   Posts: 1,543,481   Online: 984

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I hope that you have the required 50...or hope the remaining "thinking about it" will jump in! Presently I'm not able to get involved, but maybe another opportunity will present itself in the future.

drew

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Update

Greetings,

Several LF photogs have had to back out of the project with good reason. We are again at 45 LF photogs and would still like to reach 50.

Terrific project and wonderful company to be in, give it some thought.

Cheers! Steve Sherman
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sherman View Post
    This is a noble cause that will be widely publicized and will further the awareness of Large Format Photography while raising money for a very worthy cause. New England Large Format Photography Collective receives no monies, in fact we are absorbing some of the promotion costs.
    A wonderful time was had by everyone associated with this event. The turnout was beyond anyone’s wildest expectations and everyone went home with two prints. The styles of the photographers represented was about the most eclectic mix I’ve ever seen. There were color inkjet prints, tintypes and everything in between and the level of quality was very high.

It’s quite a privilege to be associated with a photographic endeavor which counts for something in a social sense. I was told that the initial estimate of the funds raised for the Cancer Center was upwards of $20,000.00. How often do we get the opportunity to say that a picture we took helped provide services to a family dealt one of life’s cruelest blows?

I know I speak for all the other participants in declaring our debt of gratitude to Steve Sherman, not only for promoting this event but for his ongoing efforts in support of large format photography in general. I hoist my glass to your very good health, Sir.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was a real honor to participate in this event. I want to congratulate Steve on this great success and thank him for his vision and leadership. To the NELFPC members who worked tirelessly to make this event a success... congrats and thank you.
    I had a wonderful time and came away with two excellent prints!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    8x10 Format

nelfpc and middlesex cancer fundraiser

I can't help but feel that last night's event was a resounding success. Original estimates put the fundraising total at over 20K. I am proud of our humble group and all of you who donated prints. Thanks All!
    Tim Jones
    Nelfpc member

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Huge Success!

Greetings to everyone who has been involved and has also been following the progress of the Large Format Photographers who partnered with the Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center in Connecticut to raise over $20,000.00 in donations as a result of each photographer donating 3 different Large Format photographs.

LF photpgraphers representing 23 different states from Oregon to Florida and Louisiana to New Hampshire should be extraordinarily proud of their generosity and art works.

A few pix of the event!

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007ROG_Event#_0055.jpg   2007ROG_Event#_0048.jpg   2007ROG_Event#_0069.jpg  
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats to all of you! ...glad it went so well.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    An inspirational event by all acounts.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    I was glad to a be a part of this event. The Cancer Center raised a lot of money for a good cause (covering patient costs not paid by their insurance), and large format photography got some welcome publicity.
    Would I participate again? Absolutely, and I would urge others to do the same.
    r.j. phil

www.rjphil.com

"What if they're not dreams - what if they're instructions?"

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    count me in for next year also.

lee\c

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin