Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,761   Online: 955

Shooter
    Large Format

August Fine Focus Workshop in Vermont/New Hampshire

Fine Focus Workshops Zone System Workshop will take place August 9th through 12th. We start for dinner on Thursday evening and run through mid day on Sunday. The venue is various locations in Southern New Hampshire and Vermont (always including some time at Richard's shop).

While the concentration is on using the Zone System in the field, we welcome beginners and experienced photographers alike ... color and black and white shooters.

As always, this is a hands-on workshop with limited enrollment. At the moment we do have space. Details at www.finefocusworkshops.com or contact Bruce Barlow, Richard Ritter or medirectly.

Shooter
    Large Format

August Fine Focus Workshop in Vermont/New Hampshire

Since some of you have asked ..... just a note to direct you to the thread in the Workshops about our next workshop August 9th through 12th ... in the Brattleboro/Keene area.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Heck, we'll get the Zone System out of the way in about 20 minutes. That's all it really takes, and should take.

For new folks, a day of Mechanics (including Camera Cuddle and Camera Setup with Kisses), morphing into the Creative, with exercises in seeing and composition. More structure than we've had in the past, but we just did this formula at Bernheim Forest outside Louisvlle with good success.

Hope to see you!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Two spots left.

Drew B - are you one of them?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Two spots left.

Drew B - are you one of them?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bruce, who ius attending so far?
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ya...count me in. How do I send you some money?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    ya...count me in. How do I send you some money?
    Drew,

Welcome aboard!

Don't bother with bucks for now. You can bring it to the workshop.

Please send me an email to BBarlow690@aol.com so I have your email address. I'll be sending out information in the next day or so including a schedule.

If you're planning to stay rather than commute, Try to book Motel 6 in Brattleboro for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. 802-254-6007.

We look forward o having you join us!

Thanks,

Bruce

Shooter
    Large Format
    James,

A buncha folks you don't know, John Bowen and his two children, John Weinland, and Peter Shrager. Add you and it means lots of alums. We have new tortures for you guys. No getting off easy anymore.

Actually, I think you'll like what we've cooked up for alums.

Looking forward to seeing you agiain!

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, I know John. Roomed with him last September at Lopstick. I think I know Peter too. I am booking at Motel 6 as I write this. If anything changes, I will let you know ASAP.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin