Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,912   Online: 1038

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    It will likely be Sunday when I make it to the show, I may get to the auction tomorrow though. I'll be on the lookout for something. What qualifies as half-decent?
    I don't mind old (of course) and it doesn't need to be a fast lens...(F6.8) but I want the glass to be in pretty good shape. Metal can be brassed and such...in fact, it can look like crap as long as lens/shutter functions well. Whitey knows names of lenses and what to buy or not buy.

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whitey is the expert on Lf lenses, so consult with him.
    What have you been smoking??

There will be real experts there - I will kindly point to them in response to any question about lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    What have you been smoking??

There will be real experts there - I will kindly point to them in response to any question about lenses.
    Ah...smoking. I remember those days...some 35 yrs ago! Just don't ask me what I did yesterday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin