Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,552   Online: 974

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still up for it on the 13th. Don't know who else is coming or how easy it would be for folks to do Andover and then Gloucester/Rockport (about 1 hr apart.) The next step is to get a list of folks together, I think...

If the goal is simplified - Cape Ann only, we need a meeting place. May I suggest getting off Rt 128 at exit 14 and following These directions to Stage Fort Park? It has a parking lot and we can consolidate transport around the cape. Meeting time?

If the Addison Gallery is good for folks instead, we should get there as early as is practical.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm on....I guess it takes about 1.5-2 hours for me to get up there...so maybe we should meet at a coffee/pastry shop...or better yet, a breakfast shop! I'll drop off the wife at her aunts in Manchester and continue on to a meeting place. I'm hoping someone from this area would want to guide us along.

drew

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am a maybe for Saturday, a no for Sunday. I will be with my daughter on Saturday, and if she is free that day, she will probably want to come along - she shoots 35mm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just fired off a pm to Ed to see if he'll meet up with us as he probably knows his way around there...What time do you want to meet up? Mark, how long will it take to get down here?

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested in tagging along too, but I'm not sure at this moment whether I can break free.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    I just fired off a pm to Ed to see if he'll meet up with us as he probably knows his way around there...What time do you want to meet up? Mark, how long will it take to get down here?
    I would DEARLY LOVE to show you guys around - but:

October 9-11 - I will be in Granby, Quebec.

Thence,

October ~11 to 13 - somehow I'm going to make it - Cranston, Rhode Island - returning late to Ipswich on the 13th.

These are all "command performances", courtesy of my wife. I have been appointed chief (and only) "wife schlepper" - and I think I have more chance of making diamonds out of coal than avoiding these trips. Pray for my Honda Accord, with that, and the GPS - I might just make it all.

I (or what is left of me) will be at my post during my usual shift on October 14th - Sunday - between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., at The Ipswich Visitor's Center, South Main Street (Rte. 1A/ 133).
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Mark, how long will it take to get down here?

drew
    Drew

I spend most of my weekends in Mass - I would be coming from Watertown, so I am guessing it is about an hour?

If there is someone else in the Boston area thinking of coming up for a day trip and you want to carpool, send me a PM......

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sukach View Post
    I would DEARLY LOVE to show you guys around - but:

October 9-11 - I will be in Granby, Quebec.

Thence,

October ~11 to 13 - somehow I'm going to make it - Cranston, Rhode Island - returning late to Ipswich on the 13th.

These are all "command performances", courtesy of my wife. I have been appointed chief (and only) "wife schlepper" - and I think I have more chance of making diamonds out of coal than avoiding these trips. Pray for my Honda Accord, with that, and the GPS - I might just make it all.

I (or what is left of me) will be at my post during my usual shift on October 14th - Sunday - between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., at The Ipswich Visitor's Center, South Main Street (Rte. 1A/ 133).
    er....so what you are saying is you can't make it? Ok, no problemo. Whitey and Mark, what are your thoughts...want to delay it? ...want to do something else that day? I'm up for whatever....

drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    er....so what you are saying is you can't make it? Ok, no problemo. Whitey and Mark, what are your thoughts...want to delay it? ...want to do something else that day? I'm up for whatever....
    Yes, I can't make it. I wish I could. I guess I've rattled on like that because I'd really like to support local "meetings", but until next summer, or so, things are going to be strange.

If anyone is still around, on the 14th, drop in to the Visitor's Center and say hello...
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK... I've got Whitey, Drew, Mark, Art and maybe bdial for Saturday the 13th; many other worthies are not able to make it. I say go with what we got. I suggest we meet here at 9. I can do 8 if that's better, but that's an early day for Art and Drew, to say the least. It's on the Manchester end of things, Drew, so it won't be too bad. I'm not aware of a good coffee shop to meet at. We can find one in town - Gloucester is a working town with lots of little breakfast joints and bars. (we could meet at a bar, even at 9 AM, but no work would get done.)

Mark - I'll be happy to drive up to Gloucester. If that's cool, meet me here at 8. I have a roomy car, there is plenty of parking and it's near the highway. Any other takers?

Drew, Barnstable to Gloucester with a stop in Manchester in 2 hours is pushing it - add 30 minutes.

OK? OK!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin