Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,853   Online: 966

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Update on Large Format Photographers & Cancer Benefit

Thought I would put out an update for those in the southern New England area who might like to take in an extraordinary collection of Large Format photographs.

LF photographers from across the country have come together to donate their LF photographs to benefit the Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center in Middletown Connecticut. The benefit drawing and exhibition takes place Monday November 5th from 6-9 PM. Many in the APUG family have stepped forward to support this terrific cause and should be applauded.

You may learn more about the exhibition and view the entire 150 LF images by visiting this link: http://www.nelfpc.com/id8.html

For further information you may PM me.
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had the pleasure of seeing most of the photos in person at Steve's house a couple of weeks ago... really nice work! As an APUG'er I am proud and humbled to be amongst such a fine group of photographers. As a NELFPC member I would like to thank all those from across the country for their generous participation in this event.
    I hope to meet many of you APUG'ers on November 5th!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    8x10 Format

ditto

Ditto Gene - hope to see many of you there.
    Tim Jones

Images
    Very impressive. No money and no where near the area will keep me away, but good luck.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin