Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,393   Online: 1006

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ...almost forgot about this! ...maybe a warm day in january? (anyone have a farmer's almanac for weather predictions?) Ok Joe, you're now in the loop.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    N. B.

Some nice architecture.
    Buttonwood park with zoo.
    Piers with fishing boats, former light ship, schooner. Have to check about getting in homeland security you know.

Westport / Dartmouth

seacoast, marshes beach with sand dunes.
    Demarest State Park.

Newport / Bristol R.I.

Rugged ocean coast line.
    Forts Adams and Wetherell (?).
    Colt state Park landscape.

Probably each of these towns / cities could use up a day though they're all fairly close to eash other

Joe

Shooter
    Large Format

How about this weekend?

Sounds good. How about this weekend (Dec 15-16) or is that too soon?

Any areas with a Rocky shore?

Thanks.

Sincerely.

Hany.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Newports rocky but this weekend is out will be picking up a new old enlarger.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We're bringing this back to life...working on a plan for the next month or so....probably a full Saturday beginning and ending w/coffee!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Springs here keep me in mind.

Shooter
    Large Format
    That's the Saginaw or Bourne bridge I believe. I'm from New Bedford! I love that area and miss it so badly.. There is no other place like it. The food, the culture..
    Sadly enough, I took most of it for granted while growing up. Little things, like cobblestone roads, the New Bedford Free Public Library with all of it's marble, City Hall with the seemingly oldest elevator in the country (don't stick your fingers through the grates!).. The mansions inhabited by fishing and whaling captains, etc. A great site is the Portuguese Feast, which honestly I would not miss for the world. Some Madeira wine, some linguica, chorico, carne d'espito, the lights, the music, the dancing, the drunk Portuguese people everywhere. I could go on and on. The feast is in August. Definitely worthwhile. It's huge!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As there are other things (two the same weekend) going on in April, maybe May would be a better time for New Bedford.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    K folks I can check out some locations for access who is interested in what?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    April's kind of busy for me... let's try for early May?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin