Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,736   Online: 1000

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I have to bow out. I will be returning from a trip that weekend. Sorry, Bethe.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will be around, but like Art, I will be returning from a short trip to Europe, and the 19th, as it turns out.. is the start of Passover, so I may have some family obligations.

I'm still going to keep an eye on this thread... the show at the DeCordova is well worth it, (ok... I've been about three times already, so what's one more?? )so if weather doesn't cooperate, that will be a good plan for back up, and easy for many of us to get to, I think.

It would be great to get together with everyone, too! I'll have a better idea of my availability a little closer to the time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll keep an eye on this thread also...to see what develops (where, when, what.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I may not get to see you, Suzanne and Art. It won't be the last time we try to get together, though.
    I'll be up anyway. DeCordova sounds good - I used to hang out there a lot when it was free (not so much after they started charging). Their gift shop was always good for Christmas shopping.
    I have a gift cert for Newtonville Camera I need to spend, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Sorry I may not get to see you, Suzanne and Art. It won't be the last time we try to get together, though.
    I'll be up anyway. DeCordova sounds good - I used to hang out there a lot when it was free (not so much after they started charging). Their gift shop was always good for Christmas shopping.
    I have a gift cert for Newtonville Camera I need to spend, too.
    I took photos at DeCordova last year and the place is cool. I'd love to get together for this shindig, but I want to shoot large format. I'd be afraid of holding people up because I tend to take a long time to shoot. I'm a beginner with LF.

Navy Moose
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
    CAPT. John Parker, Massachusetts Militia. 19APR1775

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love to get together for this shindig, but I want to shoot large format. I'd be afraid of holding people up because I tend to take a long time to shoot. I'm a beginner with LF.
    Don't worry about that. I am, too. And we don't really move that fast. We tend to find a place and just hang out and shoot that area. Come on - join in!

Shooter
    Multi Format

DeCordorva and Large Format.

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Don't worry about that. I am, too. And we don't really move that fast. We tend to find a place and just hang out and shoot that area. Come on - join in!
    I don't have anything on that weekend that I can think of. Count me in.
    I'm livin' large and lovin' it! If the weather is nice this weekend, I'm going to do some LF on Rt 2A of the Colonial homes and picket fences

Navy Moose
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What will the exact date of this shoot? Sunday looks like the best day for me.

Navy Moose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like Sunday is the best for me, too. I just have to confirm tha tI have a place to stay and I'll be all set.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sunday looks promising for me, too.
    Bill h

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin