Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,348   Online: 979

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ..ya but, where have you decided to meet? ...at the DeCordova?
    drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    ..ya but, where have you decided to meet? ...at the DeCordova?
    drew
    AFAIK we're meeting at DeCordova on Sunday, a time has not been decided to the best of my knowledge.

Navy Moose
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
    CAPT. John Parker, Massachusetts Militia. 19APR1775

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That sounds like part of a plan. The park is open during daylight hours. The earlier we are, the fewer people will be there. But I'm still not a morning person, so you guys can decide on a time.
    http://www.decordova.org/decordova/info/geninfo.html
    Last edited by winger; 04-14-2008 at 08:24 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added more

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    That sounds like part of a plan. The park is open during daylight hours. The earlier we are, the fewer people will be there. But I'm still not a morning person, so you guys can decide on a time.
    http://www.decordova.org/decordova/info/geninfo.html
    I propose 10AM, I am a morning person but I do like to sleep in a bit on Sunday
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    10am works for me. I was thinking someone would suggest 9 (though most of the NE people know I'd never make it at 9), so 10 is fine. See you all there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    9AM is a bit early for me on a Sunday, 10AM seemed a good compromise. A friend from the large format photography forum might be joining us.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, 3 of us made it and had some decent shooting (until the myriads of families started showing up). Perfect, gorgeous spring day. I missed MA! And I have to go home on Tuesday. Nice meeting both of you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin