Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,293   Online: 925

Shooter
    Medium Format

Photographic Moving "Sale" LOTS has to go!

OK, New England, I'm in Florence Mass, 01062 (right next to Northampton). My family and I are relocating, husband's job, likely to Colorado it would seem. I was a professional photographer and my eyes are aging badly. I gradually worked down to fewer and fewer hours behind the lens till I finally stopped working for hire at all. I save my eyes now for my own photographic needs and I have tons of equipment that I really should not move with me when I head elsewhere for the next chapter in my life. Some of these things are so large they would be hard to handle via ebay/shipping and in general I would just rather sell them to apugers and know that they were getting a good new home as opposed to being resold by some used equipment dealer. Email me if you have interest, I am preparing for a move and while I will try to keep an eye on this thread I cannot make any promises right now so here is my email address. lbiddulph@gmail.com If there is multiple interest in the same items I will go by whomever contacted me & committed to purchase first. Please make fair and reasonable offers, I can provide photos as needed. Everything is in great shape, full working order and has been well cared for.

Here is just a small list of the kinds of stuff I have:
    8x10 Polaroid back, tray & processor (did dye transfers w/ this, works great)
    8x10 Daylab base for printing from slides onto Polaroid w/ a Daylab
    Polaroid back (pack film style) for mamiya 645 AF
    Beseler Color head Enlarger - works great for color and B&W as well as printing from slides onto Polaroid film for transfers and emulsion lifts
    Wista 45D, metal body 4 x 5 field camera (Complete System, lens, film holders, drape, focus loop, changing tent, manual, bag... everything)
    Fuji GA 645zi - so fun, it is the vacation camera for the medium format junkie!
    large Tamarac Pro camera bag
    Jobo AutoLab ALT-1500 Film & Print Processor w/ tanks & reels
    Beseler 45 enlarger
    neg carriers (no glass ones)
    lens & boards, contrast filters... the whole 9 yards
    20 x 24 print processing trays and a few smallers ones too
    paper safe - nice 3 drawer
    easels (bladed and speed types)
    swing arm paper cutter
    5 ft darkroom sink with 2 goose neck lab faucets
    Thomas safelight and extra bulb
    darkroom vent, light tight louvers
    grain focuser - tall metal type not the cheap plastic one
    gralab timers
    Seal Compress 110S 11x14 dry mounting press & tacking iron
    Tons of framing supplies - some metal sectional frames in clean contemporary styles and fairly standard sizes, hardware, framing tools etc
    Large & medium sized frames (studio samples) ready for reused are complete with - glass, mats, frame & hardware

Thanks for looking and let me know if you are interested in any of these great items.

Laura

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sounds interesting, but this really belongs in the classifieds section, which you have access to as a subscriber. I'll leave it up temporarily so that you can cut and paste it into the classifieds section.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin