Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,559   Online: 1107

Thread: Free enlargers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free enlargers

As my friend Dick gets closer and closer to the magical date when his lease on the space he's been in for years disappears, he has become looser and looser about what he wants to give or throw away. Up for grabs right now:

Omega:
    Chromega B
    Dichroic C760
    C700 (may not be complete)
    B600
    B22

Durst:
    606 (may be incomplete)
    F30
    M300
    J35

a Bogen 22A, an ancient and honorable Elwood 4x5 (rough shape but cool) and a Beseler 23C.

There are others, mostly incomplete and/or oddities, but that's about it... if you don't count the piles of projectors, movie and slide, and the trays that are threatening to start a colony of their own.

Here's the trick... You have to contact me very, very soon and come get them this Sunday between 2 and 4 in Maynard, MA. We can not ship any of this stuff. No charge but help in moving a few boxes downstairs would be appreciated. Who knows, you may want something else and Dick will find it sometime later this summer when he unpacks?

Whitey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very generous, Whitey. I'm sure some APUGers will give them happy new homes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A victim of geography once again

Good deals for someone though.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, the only taker was usuthu65, who very generously came to help move boxes downstairs and was smitten by the C760. The rest are on their way to the dump, I'm afraid. Too much good stuff all in one corner of the US. Where is that instant transporter beam when you need it?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin