Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,659   Online: 874

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Have a great time Suzanne, and enjoy watching others enjoy your work

Too bad there are no big plants in the gallery...I hear if you want to become famous fast you're supposed to get really drunk at the opening and piss in a big plant pot. Oh well, I'm sure you'll come up with something!

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We had a very fun, hands-on opening, and I want to thank APUGger, Jon King, for attending today with his daughter, and her friend. They made a fun portrait! The show will be up until the end of August, so if any of you New England APUG types find yourselves in north central, MA, let me know. I would love to share this work with you!!

How do you like my dark cloth fashion statement???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails demo2.jpg   demo6.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heh!Heh! Great stuff...I love it when a deserving person gets recognition...it's like the laws of nature are working ;-) Congratulations...I wish I could have been there. K

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was a pleasure to meet Suzanne and get an extended look at some very impressive photos. The series is on her website, and some are on APUG, but the web versions are a poor substitute for the real thing.

I highly recommend stopping by if you can get to Groton, MA.

My daughter and her friend enjoyed the workshop also, and came out of it with sepia Polaroid portraits of them together. Mine will be turned into my avatar here, when I get a chance.

It was fun to watch the crowd looking through the ground glass, many it seemed for the first time. There were a couple of "What am I looking at?"... then a few seconds later, the exhaled, "Oh!!" as they 'saw' it. I think at least a few people came away with some new understanding and insight.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a bump... my show Small Wonders can now be officially referred to as a "traveling show", and is currently on view until the end of October at the Acton Memorial Library, 486 Main Street, Acton, MA. There will be a reception and talk on Sunday September 28 from 2:30 to 4:30.

http://www.actonmemoriallibrary.org/

I hope a few of the New England APUG crowd can stop by to see it, and maybe come to the reception later this month!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope that it eventually travels to South Bend! Congratulations!
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "There will be a reception and talk on Sunday September 28 from 2:30 to 4:30."
    Hey gang... we should make an effort to attend Suzanne's talk. At this moment I am free for that Sunday.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hi Suzanne,
    I missed this thread the first time around, just want to add my congratulations to the list
    Rory

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by papagene View Post
    Hey gang... we should make an effort to attend Suzanne's talk. At this moment I am free for that Sunday.
    Hey Gene,

I think that's a great idea. So far, I'm free that weekend too. Penciled into my calendar.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a reminder that I will be having a reception, and giving a talk this weekend in Acton, MA. The library is located at 486 Main Street (Rt. 27) in Acton, MA. Parking is behind the library, and accessed by a small road just south of the library and town hall off Rt. 27.

Reception is 2:30 to 4:30pm on Sunday, Sept. 28th. Looking forward to seeing a few APUGgers there!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin