Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,470   Posts: 1,570,915   Online: 866

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No BBQ but...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art - when is your talk????
    Can't make it to the shore Sat - have to be at the gallery for people to pick up work from the season's last show.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This page has schedule and registration info; http://www.neccc.org/New_Outline_13.htm
    The schedule shows Art's talk at 10:00 and 3:00 on Saturday, and 10:00 on Sunday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Barry! Though, I think you might have to be a member of one of the NECCC Camera Clubs, but I won't kick you out. No heckling from the peanut gallery! Ooh, BTW, those of you that sent me something in Round 12 of the Postcard Exchange and just about every round of the Alternative Print Exchanges, your prints will be prominent features of my presentation! APUG, AlternativePhotography.com, f295.org, ToyCamera.com and Lomography Society (sorry to all you haters out there) will also be mentioned as invaluable traditional film resources on the net.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 07-11-2008 at 09:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I can make it, it will be the 3:00 "Show" on Sat. I know a few people on the NECCC board, maybe they can sneak me in. Maybe if I wear my "Springfield Photographic Society" photo vest over my Valley Photo Center t-shirt... :rolleyes:

gene
    gene LaFord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Gene...do like Art, bring your Nikon D2X with you...they'll drag you in, kicking and screaming!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't got none digeetahl kamerah! So me ams outta luck!!

gene
    gene LaFord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK Amherst is one hell of a dead town on a Friday evening. Of course I have to hang out with the crowd that prefers the Subway instead of the fine French restaurant - http://www.chezalbert.net/ - kitty corner to it. ARGH! The Cold Cut Combo is pretty excellent with a cold one, I have to say.

Sorry, now I'm hijacking this thread. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

Suzanne, you're going to have lots of great opps in Waterford and surrounds. Plus, Whitey will pawn off a tonne of junk on ya. Make your way into New London too.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art, there is a great mexican restaurant...to the rear of the street shops...across from the FD. Check it out.... Also, some great book stores along the main drag.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art - No more junk available at this address (unless you count the 16mm projector that's sitting in the back of my car...) I made a serious dump run after you guys cleaned out the good stuff. Still have the rocking development trays, the unicolor base and tube for James, the lenses for Gene, the Polaroid backs, the... well, I guess I still have "stuff", just no more junk.

Sorry I can't make it to your talk. We'll shoot New London and say Hi to the cops for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, Whitey and Lena... or as my kids said... Mr. and Mrs. Whitey!! We had a great afternoon, I shot lots of film of the kids. It was a great day evening. Kids were a little wiped out on Sunday, but it was all good! Thank you both so much! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it with all the rest, but I'm looking forward to the next get-together wherever we decide to meet!

And Art... how was your talk?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin