Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,766   Posts: 1,516,411   Online: 992

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Suzanne, but I felt distinctly second class in that gathering. What fun it is to get a look at other photographer's work over a good cup of coffee now and then! You're right in pursuing the wet plate work - lots of room for your images to thrive in that medium. And Ruediger has made me want to do litho printing..., maybe in time for a few to be in my show?

Great seeing you all. More to come, I hope. Enjoy your travels, Ruediger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a grand time. Let's make it a regular thing, we could rotate venues.

Ruediger, please stay safe in all that driving, and I hope you and your family have a great time.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey, I also enjoyed meeting up with you all. Yes time was flying. The images you shared with me were just gorgeous. What a great experience, now I learned something about wet plate collodion (is this spelled right) and also about photogravures - well, at least I know how these look like and I know two more faces for postcards I received.

So the rain came back after that hail storm. The only thing missing now is snow

Thanks again ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There could be snow here; http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/ pretty much any day now. A mere 192 KM north of where we met.

More views http://www.mountwashington.org/photos/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was great to meet you Ruediger, and when it comes to gorgeous images, don't forget your lith prints. I have a feeling sure you will find many future postcard exchange subjects in your travels.

I guess no one told you (or told us) that New England has a new 'fifth' season this year - we have apparently swapped mud season for Monsoon season

It was also very good to meet Whitey and Barry, and see Suzanne again. I'm going to have to start making these NE APUG get togethers a bit more often!
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rüdiger...

Next time visit the Bay area. It would be nice to meet you and show you some of my home turf. Of course I could have done that in Nashua too seeing as I lived in Mass for 9 years.

How close are you to Aachen? Might be a trip or two there this fall.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin