Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,691   Posts: 1,482,381   Online: 730

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi whitey

if i can escape family obligations, i will do my best to travel north.
    if i can't be there in person, i hope to be there in spirit at least

congratulations!

john

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Congratulations and wish I was closer.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Nice work Whitey, congrats!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the support, folks. I'm in the middle of starting back to work (as in full time, 60 hour week stuff) as well as getting ready for the show, so I'm not checking in as often as I have in the past year, but I do appreciate the kind comments from the group. I'll just assume all of you who want to be there are, in spirit anyway, and have a glass (maybe a sip?) of wine for each of you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A very nice show, I highly recommend it. I had a few sips to celebrate those who could not attend.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wasn't able to get down there yesterday. I would have had to bring the kids as my hubby had to finish up some work, but at the end of the first week of school they were both wiped out. Might have made for a disruptive opening.

I hope to stop by during the week, Whitey to see the show. Let me know when it would be a good time??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks again, folks. irrev.rev, bdial and lots of old friends, with whom I could not get nearly enough time, made it a great reception. You were missed, Suzanne, but then I'll be more able to carry on a conversation with you if you come by when you can during the week. Just give me a buzz so I can figure out class schedules. The time is a little less crazy after 2:15 on most days, though morning is possible between classes. Invite still open to one and all. Drop by if you're in the neighborhood.

Shooter
    35mm

Mostly Paintings ...

Whitey!

We truly enjoyed the diversity of mediums displayed, the talents of the Host and graciousness of the Hostess!! An enjoyable evening.

John
    P.S. Thanks for the heads-up re: PHSNE Show; I'm sure there will be a few things I just can't do without.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin