Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,952   Online: 1063

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is an Air Reserve Base Dobbins, March, and others are designated as ARBs. ;-)
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
    CAPT. John Parker, Massachusetts Militia. 19APR1775

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Navy is right. Westover, that which is still used for the military, is manned by reservists for the most part.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    oops...sorry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tis ok :-)
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in Maine, but i'd meander to south NH if it meant I had a group of folks to help me make heads or tails of my (rather humble) LF camera. (speed graphic)
    Jim
    'It matters little how much equipment we use; it matters much that we be masters of all we do use.' - Sam Abell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now that the warm weather is approaching, I thought it would be a good time to resurrect this thread. The past couple of weekends I've been driving around the area and I've found some interesting places to shoot. I plan on doing more exploration in the coming weeks to find other places.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The New England APUG Members are planning a get together in Manchester, NH at the NH Institute of Art to photograph and share work for the day. Perhaps you would like to join us.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I live in Wilton and work in Nashua. There are a lot of good spots out here. What kind of locations are you looking for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pulpit Rock and the surrounding woodlands in Amherst NH are a great place to hike and shoot. Pulpit Rock itself is a glacial formation that is quite "photogenic" although getting to the base of it can be a bit tricky if there is still ice or snow on the ground... not out of the question at this time of year since the area is fairly sheltered from the direct sun.

Ash

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I live in Amherst NH. In the surrounding areas there are many nice outdoor areas I like to go and relax and take pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.

Beaverbrook land in Hollis has many nice hiking trails and I've take a few nice shots there over the years.

The Heald Tract in Wilton is nice.

The Joe English Reservation in Amherst also has some nice trails and ponds.

These are all especially nice in the winter. Spring brings mud, so I'm not as keen to get into the woods then. I also like to just drive around the back roads and try and get lost. Have found some nice images that way as well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin