Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,146   Online: 1131

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

APUG members in Southern NH

Hello Friends,

I am going to be moving from MA to Southern NH before the end of the year. I am interested in meeting some large format shooters in the Nashua / Manchester area.

I share studio space in Lowell and I'd like to do some large format shooting in Lowell of the mills and canals in addition to the opens spaces around Nashua.

If anyone is interested in doing some large format shooting around Merrimack Valley, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sincerely.

Navy Moose
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
    CAPT. John Parker, Massachusetts Militia. 19APR1775

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am sure if you pick some possible dates for a gathering you will get more than just S. New Hampshire APUGers.
    I would be interested in driving up that way, but my weekends are starting to get busy with duties at the VPC and the LF cancer benefit in CT later in Oct.
    Keep us posted as to what you have in mind.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd be interested in that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm thinking of starting something in the Spring. Fall is going to be too hectic with moving into the condo and then the holidays and snow.

I was at VPC last month with Mr. Ritter and Mr. Barlow with one of their workshops. Nice place. Downtown Brattelboro is a pretty place.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am with the Valley Photo Center in Springfield MA... a little south of Brattleboro.
    You went to the VCP. I think bdial is part of that organization. A good group up there.
    Spring time would be great, plenty of time to make plans. Good luck with the move... I hope all goes smoothly.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    VCP, VPC it get's very confusing
    Yes, I've been involved with VCP for a bit, and as of a couple of months ago, a member of the board. Glad to hear you liked it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm an idiot! I have the brochure for Vermont Center for Photography on my computer table. I shouldn't do deep thinking after 10pm LOL.

I used to drill at Westover ARB in Chicopee, I used to spend my annual tours there. I wish I had known about VPC, I would have gone down to see it when I got off duty.

Waiting until Spring will also give me time to find good places to make tripod holes.

Have a good day everyone!

Navy Moose
    Last edited by NavyMoose; 09-30-2008 at 08:12 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the meantime, take the brochure, check the box that says "I'd like to become an exhibiting member" and send it in. We need more APUG people there.

There's some good stuff in western Mass, Eastern VT, Southern NH. In between VCP and VPC is the Hallmark Museum of Photography in Turners Falls, MA. This month they have a show of Paul Caponigro's work.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was thinking about that :-) Currently I have six photos hanging at the studio I share. For VCP, I would want primarily large format prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used to drill at Westover ARB in Chicopee,
    uh...do you mean AFB?)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin