Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,734   Online: 861

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    How about 2:30-3PM? Much later than that and I can't make it as I have to be back in the Boston area by 6.

IBBY!
    Lizz
    "At either end of the social spectrum there lies a leisure class."

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I am Robert from Holyoke, and we are just about head up that way now, hope to see some of you guys there.

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saw the Caponigro exhibit today... WOW!!! It was worth the trip. If you can make it, the show runs through Dec 14, ya won't be sorry. If I didn't have a full schedule next weekend I would go back up to see it again.

Robert, you must not have stuck around very long. We got there about 2:15 and Barry got there about 3:00. After seeing the Caponigro exhibit we went up to Brattleboro, VT to see the portrait show at the Vermont Center for Photography and then had some good food and conversation. All in all a very good day!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hey Gene,

:-) I got there just about 1pm and did the same loop as you guys to VCP as well, we got home around 6.30pm. I am in full agreement with you about Paul's work, wow!!!!! I am thinking of going again before it closes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Incredible prints and great company, it doesn't get much better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin