Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,388   Online: 695

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had to run soon after the show and tell that happened in the garage after the AMAZING library tour, and I've been off line until now, but I wanted to reiterate my thanks to all who put the session together: Drew and Barry for gathering us in the right place at the right time and Gary and Bev for their warm hospitality. Meeting other photographers is fun, but giving a whole Saturday to teach us new things and tour the school with us is beyond what any of us expected. I had a great time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to all for showing up! I had a great time. Next time we'll find a larger restaurant where we can all sit together Wonderful tour of your facilities...Bev and Gary!

GJA
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I just joined APUG yesterday. It sounds like I missed out on something I should have known about and attended =(

I live near Keene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG GJA. I live near Peterborough.

Too bad you missed Saturday, but the NE group gets together fairly often. The next scheduled event is at Whitey's cottage, and there's a thread on that elsewhere in the NE forum.

As a consolation, please consider coming to portfolio night at Vermont Center for Photography. It's held on the third Thurday each month at VCP's gallery in Brattleboro.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The next scheduled event is at Whitey's cottage, and there's a thread on that elsewhere in the NE forum.
    Speaking of which... Look here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, speaking of Manchester....I just found out that there are two Frank Lloyd Wright houses there!!! I wish I knew that and will have to go back soon....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin