Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,954   Online: 703

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

E6 processing in CT

The last lab I know of in Fairfield county, Connecticut, is no longer processing E6. Can anyone recommend a good lab in the area, or am I doomed to Fuji mailers from now on? New York is also a possibility, but the prices are usually higher there.

Thanks,

Patrick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think mail order is your only option. I have been in the same boat you are in for three years now.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm in Fairfield, too. There are no good labs. I was recommended Photographic Solutions in Norwalk, but they screwed up $300 worth of processing for me. They refunded what they messed up, but I'm still left with dirty film.

Honestly, I think I'll be sending my E6 to the lab Ken Rockwell uses in San Diego, due to their high-resolution (15 megapixels) scans, or Elevator Digital. There are quite a few good labs in NY, ask Photo Engineer. He knows of the good ones.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use Dale Labs (www.dalelabs.com) for E-6 and they do a great job and they offer great scans at the time of processing. I have Ilfochromes made by Visual-Imgaging (http://www.visual-imaging.com/). I have found that they have the best prices around. They do amazing work. Ilfochrome is wonderful.

Shooter
    35mm

Thanks

Thanks for the quick responses.

Regards,

Patrick

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    In New York is one of the best: Praus Productions in Rochester.

Nate Potter, PEI, Canada

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Patrick,

You might try Cooper's Imaging, www.coopersimaging.com; in Norwichtown. I have just recently used them for Black and White and C-41, and were pleased with those results. No E-6 yet, but my next slide film will be going there - this after I had a roll from A&I disappear in the mail.

George

P.S. Last I knew, they do have a mail service.

Shooter
    35mm
    Their prices are pretty high, and the $30 super high-res scan is only "9 megapixels."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is expensive.....

Shooter
    35mm

E6 Processing

There is a lab in Harrison, NY (Westchester) called PDK Labs. They are still doing E6, and I'm pretty sure they are using Fuji Chemistry. Small lab with friendly staff. Very knowledgeable.
    Last edited by alank; 07-10-2009 at 10:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin