Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,168   Online: 788

Thread: PHSNE

Shooter
    35mm

PHSNE

I understand there is an event Oct 24 and 25 in Wakefield, MA.

Can someone (perhaps Whitey or Paul) tell me what this event is like and is it something Sherri and I won't want to miss?

thanks
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is good info at the PHSNE web site; http://www.phsne.org/ with a photo gallery of the last show http://www.phsne.org/lastshow.html. There are apug members to be seen in some of the shots.
    If you like cameras and photographic stuff, it's a good place to see a large selection. There is everything from run of the mill Kodak folders and box cameras to unique treasures.
    I've always had a good time, and often have come away with some good deals. Sadly, I have a conflicting engagement that weekend, so I won't make it this time around.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a fun event and a good way to meet the dealers you may be seeing on the internet. The selection is not quite as overwhelming as it was in days of yore, but the choices are still pretty good. The chance to meet, greet and ask questions is one of the best reasons to come, but I also always walk away with a great buy or two. I'll be at one of the tables and you're likely to find other APUGger's wandering the aisles or manning booths.

The best deals are to be found, as is always the case in big shows, at the beginning and at the end of the show. The chance to schmooze goes on all day, both days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You do not want to miss it (and, unfortunately, I will have to). There are some great deals to be had on small things like lens caps up to high-end modern equipment. Most dealers and attendees are generous with their knowledge and advice, and it's fun!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love to go.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Everyone for the info.....we will be there!

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a last bump for this thread since the show and sale is tomorrow. Great stuff, great deals, great people. Come and get it!

Oh, and stop by to say hi. I'll be at Dick Welch's table all Saturday and Sunday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Just a last bump for this thread since the show and sale is tomorrow. Great stuff, great deals, great people. Come and get it!

Oh, and stop by to say hi. I'll be at Dick Welch's table all Saturday and Sunday.
    I'll be wandering through Saturday morning. I'll stop by and introduce myself.

Ash

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin