Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,721   Online: 1256

Thread: Need Speakers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need Speakers!

Are you interested in speaking about a traditional or historical film process? What about traditional equipment? Or about the future of photography arts? Or maybe you have some other topic that is traditional or historical based? If so, PLEASE E-Mail or PM ME ASAP!

I am looking for speakers willing to come to New Haven to talk at the Photography Arts Collective, part of the Arts Council of Greater New Haven, the only arts advocate in the greater New Haven area. The PAC has a strong focus on traditional and historical photography processes. We meet every first Thursday of the month and we need speakers urgently.

http://www.newhavenarts.org/

Thanks so much in adavance.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Durn--I have a really nice pair I was gonna give you,until I read your post.

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have written a bunch of published papers on historic photography. Too bad I am in Memphis.

Shooter
    35mm
    Whitey?
    "At either end of the social spectrum there lies a leisure class."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin