Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,027   Online: 892

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

You Tube video of Large Format Exhibition to benefit Cancer Research

Greetings,

A short clip of the the last ROG event. A collaborative effort exhibiting 150 Large Format photographs with all proceeds going to cancer research here in Connecticut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zks_NyFl-ME

This year's ROG event is Thursday April 8, 2010 with photographers from across the United States, Canada, Italy and Japan.

There is still space to join this terrific cause, PM me for more specific information.

Regards, Steve Sherman
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For any and all LF shooters, this is a very worthy event to participate in. Cancer has touched the lives of so many of us in varying ways. This is an opportunity for us to do something good to counter the bad cancer can wreck on us.

NELFPC has big plans to grow this into a major event. You can help us by being a contributor. We, the members of NELFPC, thank you very much.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm definitely jumping in again this year...a great event! Now..if I can only get that film loaded correctly!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is definitely a great event for a very worthy cause that affects so many! Always a good time too...now if I can just finish my prints in time...
    Matt Allard

DMG

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Greetings,

I am writing with hopes of encouraging members of APUG to get involved with NELFPC’s 2010 Raid our Gallery benefit for the Middlesex Cancer Center. I would like to think that my work has grown with each opportunity like this. We all try to put our best work out for this benefit & it’s nice to have the push to complete a worthwhile project. I feel so strongly about this benefit I will offer a forth print if it is needed.
    So, please consider joining in this year for this growing benefit.

Dan Groth

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin