Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,316   Online: 897

Shooter
    Multi Format

PHSNE Photographica Show April 17 & 18

The Spring Photographica show will be held at the Americal Center, Main Street, Wakefield Mass on April 17 & 18, 2010. Directions and specifics can be found at: WWW.phsne.org

This should be a great show. You never know what you will find there, but I have never left empty handed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whoa! Jim, you beat me to it! I would definitely second the idea that walking away empty handed isn't likely. There are always great people top talk with as well. I don't think attendance is going to be possible for me this spring, but everybody else should go and buy something good in my place, OK? Have fun, Jim.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Who's planning on going? I'll definitely be there Saturday morning looking for a camera to use for wet plate.

Ash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn! I REALLY wanted to go. Can't go tomorrow...am busy...plus I don't have quite a bit of money or room. I really wanted to try to find a dry mount press though. On the bright side, off to DC!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was able to talk to Whitey and Eddie for a while this morning. I got a nice Ansco 5x7 camera and a 7" Butcher lens from Eddie as well that I'll be using for wet plate once I get the holders (courtesy of Eddie) converted. The show seemed to have a higher attendance than the one last fall... this is good news.

Ash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yup. I was able to pop in for a few minutes this morning. Usual cast of interesting characters and then some. KEH was there. Nice talking to you, Ash. Glad you got the 5x7 - accessories should be easier than with half plate, though I do have a fondness for the half plate format.

If you're in the area, hit the show tomorrow. Lots of good stuff simply does not fit back into dealer's cars- they're just waiting for you to buy it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ended up going back this morning to see Eddie and walked out with another lens for the 5x7 and a Mamiya 645. I knew something like that would happen if I went back

Ash

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin