Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,009   Posts: 1,524,614   Online: 1047

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you're referring to Zack's, he made my Retina II perform and look like a new camera. Can't speak specifically to your Rollei, but in my experience he does good work and knows old cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been referring people to Mike Z for over 10 years and I have never heard a complaint. He does what he says he will do. I frequently bring him broken equipment when he sets up at the PHSNE shows. He once gave me back a broken Minolta XD 11 that simply had a loose transport screw-no charge and it is still working. He will also tell you when a $100 lens will cost you $150, you do the math. Mike is as honest as anyone I have ever met, and he will do exactly what he says h will. I often tell him to "get t breathing again" and he does, priced accordingly. When he has done complete overhauls, the cameras have worked flawlessly.

There are plenty of competent repair people out there. Mike is local, he stands behind his work, and he's a nice guy--that counts for a lot with me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am convinced now! Thanks so much for the advice. The Rollei shall definatly go to him as soon as I can get it in!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just discoved another problem with the Rollei ! When I crank the film advace knob, the shutter fires multiple times...Time for Zack's!!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin