Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,975   Online: 905

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Wish I could you join you Suzanne and all. Sounds like lots of fun!
    Always! If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong.

Food: I'll cook up some chicken, maybe ribs, and put together a macaroni salad. I have soda and seltzer, along with some (budget-conscious) wine. Bring beer, if you want it, other salads and anything else you would like to throw on a grill, along with any "my-kids-only-eat-this" kind of stuff or special treats to share. Gene has promised his famous chili.

Suzanne, come whenever! The clam pond awaits.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll make a batch of Hummus, and bring some Syrian bread or chips.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sadly I'll be out of town again. I may need to plan the family vacation for a different week next year. Have fun everyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a couple of boxes of give-away photo stuff -- will the table be available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's always room for a swap table... might have some give-aways myself.

Here are the directions from Rt 95. Rt 395 people, just take the exit for Rt 85, take a left and go .8 mile to the light at Cross Rd. Right on Cross Rd and you will cross Rt 95 after a mile or so. Follow the directions from there. There is no starting or ending time to this thing. Papagene and his (much)better half will come down on Friday evening. Morning light is nice, so show when you can.

RAIN INFO: There isn't any sense in doing this in the rain, so if the weather is wet, we'll think up another date. The cottage is very small, and a big party inside isn't really any fun. Cloudy? No problem... world's biggest softbox, right? I won't be able to post, since I will be there without internet access, so make your own judgments.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like I won't make this event...working on the Mansfield house that weekend (floors, walls, kitchen remodel stuff...) Have a great time down there.

drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would **LOVE** to be there, but...
    Saturdays (i.e. the 26th) are "Dialysis Days", and I'll be lying on my back with needles in my arm, from 6:45 AM to 11:30, leaving me with less energy than found in a worn dish rag. If I start for Connecticut immediately after, I would arrive at ....
    I've tried to reschedule - not a great deal of succcess yet.

All this sounds like great FUN!!. I'll be there in spirit, anyway.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ed, we would be happy as hell to have you with us in Waterford, but it's enough to know that, after all you've been through, you're with us - period. Dialysis may be a pain, but it keeps you functioning - worth it in the long run, I think. We'll do a Sunday,... or a Thursday or something later on. Hope all else is going Ok. We'll have a glass of something for you and think friendly thoughts. Be well.

Drew, I'll make that coffee in your case and think just as many friendly thoughts. Good shooting!

Whitey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, Last bump. I'm going out of internet land and will welcome anyone who shows on Saturday. By my last count, it should be about 25, but then I'm an optimist. See you at the beach.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm baaaaack! I am forgoing the Origami USA convention for this, so you guys know how much I like ya'll. Hey, does anyone want to do breakfast in the early morning? At http://www.whenpigsflycafe.com/ in Jordan, CT? Say at 8:30am?

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 06-25-2010 at 07:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin