Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,941   Online: 1204

Thread: A new show

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A new show

An exhibition of my photographs will open Sunday (6/20) on the walls of a local (Plymouth MA) restaurant. Twenty-some black and white silver gelatin prints. They'll be hanging for most of the summer, but the opening is Sunday, 3-5. Details, and incentivizing images, http://bit.ly/axEPI5 Good eating, too.

-bill h

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Father's day duties preclude attendance at the opening, but all summer means more chances, right?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I (or we - it all depends on who we is) will see you there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bill...what is the location of this restaurant? I want to drop in tomorrow sometime....(July 7)

drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    87 Sandwich Street Plymouth (Rt 3A), just south of the center, just north of the main fire station. Called The Cuisine of Mark Connolly. I live 60 seconds away...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Had a great time today...but too short. We need to get the NE group to come down to Plymouth...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Discovered a new tree last night, an ancient little leaf linden, near an amazing catalpa, worth a few sheet of film, I think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok...we'll do that...and then process some film in your professional lab. Next time we can visit a tree from the 1630's...standing tall overlooking the Old King's Highway...6A

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin