Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,982   Online: 894

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello New England APUGers, not sure if this is the best/right way to do this but I just wanted to give a heads up, posted in the miscellaneous classifieds earlier this week for three disassembled but complete AnthroCarts for sale at my place in Somerville MA. Moving to San Francisco and need to get rid of these. While not traditional photo equipment they can be useful as office or computer furniture. Have to sell by Aug 29 if possible. Typing from my phone, computer's packed, will add the link Tuesday. Thanks for any interest. Will have to make it back to visit not only for family but for my fall foliage and cold water summer swims at Cape Ann. Will miss NE.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Say it isn't so...! Good luck in San Fran, but you'll be back

Shooter
    35mm
    What configuration Anthrocart do you have, we may need something like that in our office.
    You can contact me off list at elroustom(at)gmail.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin