Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,465   Online: 1116

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McD View Post
    you would be welcome in full cycling gear. We had a guy show up as a minuteman once
    Minutemen, cyclists, rabid collectors of stuff and lots of photographers. Another good show and sale for PHSNE. Thanks to Jom McD and all the hard working folks who put this thing on twice a year! I filled my car with material from that dollar table this year. Example? How about a rotary processor and a total of 10 tubes for it, from a mini (looks like it might do 2 1/4 x 3 1/4) to the usual 8x10 tanks. Even one for roll film. Total cost? $4

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another awesome show. I didn't spend much but I got a lot (although not as much as Whitey). Picked up a TDC 116 stereo projector. Do I really need 2 of them? No, but.................

ALso grabbed a Bogen Magic Arm for $30 with 2 super clamps---very happy.

500 sheet box of Seal MT dry mount tissue ?? $10, will probably last me the rest of my days.

analog stuff is amazingly cheap. You should take advantage of these shows right after Whitey and I are done picking through it;-00

Watch for the greater Lynn auction this Fall. An PHSNE's in February

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin