Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,610   Online: 1033

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WOOO HOOO!! A couple more people and a chance to meet new faces. Sorry, but my face is old so you're outta luck in that department!!
    Let's shoot for 1:00pm, wait around for a few minutes ('til about 1:15 or so) and then head on in.
    Looking forward to meeting you all.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

There is also an exhibit at Fitchburg Art Museum...

I posted this information after the replies on the "introduce yourself" forum, then realized that it probably belongs here. I don't think I can make Worcester this Sunday, much to my regret, but there is also an interesting exhibit at the Fitchburg Art Museum - has prints by Brett Weston, Berenice Abbot (beautiful shot of New York at night in the 1940's), and two wonderful color prints by Christopher Burketts. Also prints from Paul Caponigro's 1977 Stonehenge portfolio. For details, check www.fitchburgartmuseum.org.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the info. I've never been to the Fitchburg Art Museum, I'll have to check it out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Re the exhibit at the Fitchburg art museum, see the article "A Photographer's Gift"
    under Articles > Photographers.
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump...this appears to be the first thread and first meet-up of the New England clan... Some of us still weren't on here yet, but I thought it would be an interesting re-read..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You had me confused, Drew. I was going to post that this was an overlap with your thread on getting together when I noticed Art Liam's post about making it! He's got a long haul to come shoot at the Quabbin from Seattle, or wherever he is today- someplace out on the left coast, and then Bill Hahn, rest his soul. I should have checked the dates first... I am truly a bear of little brain!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin