Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,588   Online: 885

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Entered on my calendar as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    date has been saved.... Hey, and the price of gas should be down quite a bit by then...!

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's an hour and a half drive for me, but I'm thinking about it now, I will PM you when I can be sure if I can make it This might be a good excuse to take my Nikonos out in the Sound for a dip, do you know if they allow SCUBA off the beach there?
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast" There are many of them...which one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diving off the rocks near the beach is common, bblhed, but flags are called for since the boat launch is nearby and idiots abound. I wouldn't want to see any APUGger beheaded by a crazy powerboater. My brother-in-law is a professional diver and has lots of experience in the area- he lives just a few miles away and would be happy to suggest venues for a dive. He might have the appropriate float and flag as well, should you want to plan ahead with us. If you're coming from LI, just get to the ferry at Orient Point. We can pick you up at New London- it's only a few miles from the cottage. (I looked at your affiliations and saw Long Island Large Format.)

Drew, I'm happy to see you chime in as well! I'll have the coffee on for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is Lizz,
    I'll offer my annual claim and disclaimer to be there. On another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ya gotta love anyone who puts a claim and a disclaimer in one offer to show up..

Thanks, Lizz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pretty masterful ,eh?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, Bump time. I'm out of school and itching to get started on the summer. I bring this back to the surface because it is what summer means to me- good friends, good food, the beach, and crazy photography-shooting, sharing and talking. I lied about the swop/freebie table being meager too. There will be easels, timers, funky old lenses, Polaroid stuff, Duoflexes, 127 cameras - whatever from the deepest caverns of school darkrooms and my own overstocked studio. I'll give everyone a roll of 120 film to shoot on the day. Maybe I'll re-roll them to 620 and make everybody shoot a Duoflex! Bring what you got and take home even more!
    Saturday the 25th
    45 Goshen Rd.
    Waterford, CT

All day. Bring a suit and some food or drink
    Come one, come all.
    PM me for details or to say you're coming.
    Breakfast anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm hip for breakfast.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin