Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,505   Posts: 1,645,132   Online: 767

Shooter
    Medium Format

Color darkroom facilities in NYC? (develop only)

I'm doing color (c41 and e6) at home mostly but have some slightly more "important" rolls that I'd like to dev with professional gear. Does anyone know of a darkroom that has color facilities for a reasonable hourly? I need to develop the rolls myself or need complete flexibility on temp/time/etc.

Failing that, I'm then looking for a responsible minilab (e.g. chemistry is in good shape and employees are responsible) that will charge flat rates for dev only (c41 and e6).

Mailing out isn't an option.

Thank You for your suggestions!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have had excellent results from and a great vibe off of the guys at LTI Lightside on 30th. They have done a bunch of c41 and e6 120 for my friend and I. I believe that if you spoke with them they would be willing to give your film all the attention you require.

Shooter
    35mm
    they usually start a batch everyday before 11 AM so drop the film before that time
    Akram
    https://500px.com/amellice

Bracketing is the refuge of the unknowing, a trial-and-error procedure that is wasteful of film and weakens the sense of disciplined procedure. Ansel Adams

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin