Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,987   Online: 844

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NY/NJ trip

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy
    I'm bringing my 5x7 Sinar P2, anybody want to carry it for me? Carrying it will be a better introduction to large format photography than actually looking through the ground glass.

I hope it doesn't rain after all this planning...
    Tom, here's my solution to lugging a monorail. I put this page up shortly after discovering APUG. It still works great.

http://www.nw-vdr.com/monorail/
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey Folks - Just checking in. We should probably have a gameplan by the weekend, which will give us two weeks to change things if necessary. I know one person is coming from Connecticut, some from NY, others from NJ. If anyone can carpool, please post and we can take it from there. - Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I met another NJ shore area photographer when I was out shooting today and told her about APUG. She seemed real interested and I hope she decides to join in on the discussions here. I also mentioned our planned outing she was quite excited about meeting other film users.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Guys- I went out this afternoon and shot about 20 images of locations in Asbury.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Here's 5 more

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    and 5 more....will try to get a few more...space is running out in upload manager.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    3 more.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Jim, should be a good place to take some B&W. Can't wait.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome HP. I think there are some great places in Asbury for B&W. All of the places above will either be torn down or renovated in the next few years. I guess we should pick a time and place for the 18th. Is the AP train station ok? I checked train times out of NY PENN and they are running every hour. What would a good time be for everyone?- Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    I won't chime in with any time ideas, but is Sandy Hook now out?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin