Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,956   Online: 895

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: NY/NJ trip

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aj-images
    snip: ..... I just hope Art and Alex can sleep tonight. Try counting film holders instead of sheep guys! Thanks again- Jim
    end snip

Very good Jim, and I would like to thank you for hosting this event. All the way back to Brooklyn from AP Alex would mutter.... "I gotta get a 4X5". It was a good day and the weather was fantastic. Thank you again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce (Camclicker)
    end snip

Very good Jim, and I would like to thank you for hosting this event. All the way back to Brooklyn from AP Alex would mutter.... "I gotta get a 4X5". It was a good day and the weather was fantastic. Thank you again.

Uh oh... I fear we've created a monster!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks again, folks! I think I convinced Alex that he doesn't need much darkroom space if he sticks to contact printing.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ah, First home and the last to post. Many thanks to Jim#1 for hosting this event. He was real good with being able to schedule the weather too. I'm sorry I had to leave so early, my wife had plans for me :-(

I'm all set for the next meet.

Jim#2

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Let me tell you guys, the first look on the GG hooked me up right away! Thanks to Bob and Liz, you guys gave me the fist lesson of the "dark side", and Bruce, David, Jim and other guys just make sure that I will never go back by casually talking things about large format. Now, think about it, it was a perfect trap for me.

Thanks Jim for organizing this trip, it was a blast to me.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Remember Alex - Flowers, foot rubs, puppy (or kitten) and you will be shooting LF in no time! David - I am going to build a lens board for that lens and shoot some 8x10 on the next shoot. - Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim, thanks a lot for organizing this and for introducing me to Asbury Park - kewl area.

David, thanks for lending me your 4x5. For those that never shot a 4x5 before - don't. It's the equivalent to injecting liquid crack. The withdrawl was excrutiating today as during one of my presentation, I said Graflex instead of graphics.

bobfowler, I really didn't want to know that your sphincter tingles. Really, I don't want to know.

To the guy who was walking by and just happened to have a bottle of rubbing alcohol and q-tips when I gummed up my Polaroid back - WTF?!?! But thanks.

Now I'll go off and cure my shakes with a browse through some LF websites....

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in Hunterdon County. Interested in getting NJ LFers together.

James

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin