Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,826   Online: 853

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

PhotoPlus Expo at Jacob Javits Center

OK, so who's going to this event? I am planning to go on Friday and Saturday. I know Bob Fowler is also going on Saturday. I Read a few others are going too. Anyone want to meet up for lunch on Saturday? Maybe even do some street shooting afterwards?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll be out of town, so I'm going to miss it. Enjoy!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    I'll be out of town, so I'm going to miss it. Enjoy!
    Enjoy what? It's all digital stuff; even the session on fine art large format photography is about, you guessed it, digital!

bleh...
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh brother, not another one. Guess what? We know already! Just because it's mostly digital doesn't mean we shouldn't go...

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Oh brother, not another one. Guess what? We know already! Just because it's mostly digital doesn't mean we shouldn't go...

Art.
    You would think they would hold a seminar on something realted analog photography. I guess the thousands of dollars we spend each year on photographic equipment and supplies aren't enough of a contribution to the market to support a seminar for us.

How many true photographers are out there who shoot only digital vs. analog? I would say more professional photographers use analog, not digital. But what do I know? I'm just some poor schmuck from Flatbush.

I can probably go Sunday, have to check with my wife to see what we're doing. Friday and Saturday are Shabbos, so of course I cannot attend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoManiac3000
    I can probably go Sunday, have to check with my wife to see what we're doing. Friday and Saturday are Shabbos, so of course I cannot attend.
    The show is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin