Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,893   Online: 983

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Even though I'm in DC, I'd be interested perhaps for a June date, as long as there would be some way to connect up with y'all later in the day (ie not expecting me there at 9am).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whatever I organize, it's going to be a 9 to 5 deal with optional dinner close by. So, it will be a "Come for as long as you can" deal. Easy, flexible, and fun...

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My June is "open".

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have some time. Count me in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think so....the calendar is open at this point. Sounds like a good outing.
    John Voss

My Blog

JJC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]May........ June........ I'm still interested.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." - Jim Horning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have contacted the Delaware River Mill Society again to see which of the two dates will be the best for us to assemble and take photos. I want to be able to restrict parking in front of the Mill itself so we can get photos without the cars.

I will keep everyone updated on what they tell me and the date we will get together.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark your calendars for Sunday, 21 May beginning at 10 a.m. at the Prallsville Mills complex in Stockton, NJ. It is three miles north of Lambertville, NJ/New Hope, PA and approximately 10 miles north of I-95 and not too far from I-78, I-295, I-195, US 1, NJ 31, NJ 12, and just a mile from US 202. We will most likely be able to photograph inside the Mill as well as the outside of the Mill and the various other buildings in the complex. The Delaware River Mill Society will not be charging us for the use of the complex, but we should plan on making a donation. I will pass the hat during the day for that purpose.

If there is interest, we can have some presentations or informal instruction on the use of large format cameras. This event is open to all APUG members and all film formats. If you have always wanted to learn more about medium and large formats, now is the time.

I can also have one or two models present if anyone wants to do portraiture. Any photograpjher who wants to use a model, should we decide to have one or more present, will be responsible for a financial renumeration to the model. Models would only be present if there is a definite interest. No interest... no models.

I will come up with other ideas for the day as we get closer. I will post those ideas here in the forum. Any questions??? please ask. Thanks.

James

Shooter
    Medium Format

May / June meeting Prallsville

Count me in. My favorite landscape spot-that one I can't spell-Wickecheoke-is nearby !

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Drat. I'll be in NYC that day at CFAAHP (Center For Antique And Historic Processes) taking Carl Weese's Platinum printing class. Oh well... if you run it again later in the summer or sometime in the fall (sounds like it might be a neat place for some foliage shots), let me know and I'll try to make it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin