Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,718   Online: 788

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    If I do go, I can bring a spare 4x5" camera if someone wants to experiment. Bob Fowler and I did this at the Asbury Park event, and I think we got two converts (gr82bart and highpeak).
    Hi David,

Can I take you up on that offer again? I will confirm closer to the date if I'm going that day, but if so, I'd like to do nothing but 4x5! I'll probably go the day before and stay in a nearby hotel.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, definitely! And please, bring the spare 4x5. I will have at least one extra 4x5 with me too, in case anyone wants to try it. I haven't heard back from anyone commenting on my idea of setting up 2 or 3 short instructional seminars (possibly 30 minutes each) and using the inside of the Mill for this.

The more, the merrier...

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

JJC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    I haven't heard back from anyone commenting on my idea of setting up 2 or 3 short instructional seminars (possibly 30 minutes each) and using the inside of the Mill for this.

The more, the merrier...

James
    Sure you did :-) I said I liked the idea back on page 4 of this thread. If you have the seminars, count me in!
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." - Jim Horning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    NJ APUG, including NY and PA
    Sounds like you're going to have a good get together. I'm sorry I have to miss this one but annual commitments force me to be 1,500 miles away. I will be wishing I was with you.
    Good shooting,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    JJC, that's correct. You did comment on that idea. I can do an introductory presentation for newbies, unless someone else wants to. If anyone wants to do presentations on other LF topics, just let me know. We can spread them throughout the morning hours so everyone has the most flexibility in what they choose to do.

Bruce, sorry to hear you won't be around. There will be others.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oops... In the above post, when responding to Bruce, I said "There will be others." I see now that could be taken the wrong way. What I mean is that there will be other get togethers. I hope I clarified this enough so there is no offense taken.

James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Oops... In the above post, when responding to Bruce, I said "There will be others." I see now that could be taken the wrong way. What I mean is that there will be other get togethers. I hope I clarified this enough so there is no offense taken.

James
    LOL, I did take a step back when I read that line but realized what you meant. Just be a little careful opening any mysterious emails, I think I was able to retrieve them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    James, I am planning to enter into the LF world and currently stocking up my equipment. Being in New York, I would like to join the event on May 21st ... learn and try. Can you count me in as well?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Hi David,

Can I take you up on that offer again? I will confirm closer to the date if I'm going that day, but if so, I'd like to do nothing but 4x5! I'll probably go the day before and stay in a nearby hotel.

Regards, Art.
    Sure, Art. Just check in to be sure I'm going.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Superuj
    James, I am planning to enter into the LF world and currently stocking up my equipment. Being in New York, I would like to join the event on May 21st ... learn and try. Can you count me in as well?

I definitely will. Everyone is welcome. I anticipate having a few presentations during the day, do you may be able to pick up some useful information. See you on the 21st then.

James

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin