Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,634   Online: 991

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gentlemen (and ladies, in case I missed you) -
    A few last minute considerations -
    I gave out some directions through PM's and phone calls to those who needed them, but there is a change, I-78 Clinton Exit 15 is closed for repairs. Get off at Exit 16, NJ31 South. Take NJ31 to its intersection with US202. Continue on US202 South to NJ29. Go North one mile to mill complex on left. The entrance is at the far end of the complex; the first driveway is the exit.
    I reconfirmed with the Mill Society yesterday (Thurs.) and yes, we can photograph inside. There will be a docent giving historical tours, so we will have to limit photographers to one or two at a time inside when the docent is actually giving a tour. You definitely want to photograph in the basement, but will need Tungsten film if shooting color.
    My photo shoot for tomorrow has not been confirmed. If I do not have a shoot, I will be working in the studio all day and will be available to get together with anyone who is in the area for dinner and chit-chat. My studio is at 108 Harrison Street, 2nd Floor in Frenchtown, 12 miles north of Stockton on NJ29. It is also accessible from Flemington by going west on NJ12 to the end. Studio phone is 908-996-2484 and my cell is 732-735-2597.
    Robert Triffen is going to Calumet today and can pick up any supplies if anyone needs them. Call him 610-449-7853 and arrange for what you need.
    I will be at the Mill about 8 a.m. if anyone wants to come early. Let me know.
    Little chance for rain tomorrow. Awesome!!!!
    I will update later today or tomorrow as necessary.
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    And also Calumet has some just expired Kodak tungsten 4X5 sheet film for half the price. I think is around 50 bucks for a 50 sheet box.

I will see you guys there. Have a safe trip.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If anyone has an extra piece of 4x5 ground glass that they can lend me for tomorrow, I would appreciate it. Mine is broken. Thanks - Jim

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Cancel that request. Alex to the rescue.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All future posts will be under the New Jersey Regional Group. THank you NY APUGers for aloowing me to host the thread here. Please come and visit NJ group; we are a friendly bunch.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin