Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,447   Online: 784

Thread: APUG in upstate

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

APUG in upstate

i live in a little town named lodi which is in the middle of noware... but its wine country...

Ithaca is a nearby collage town (Cornell, Ithaca Collage) does any one live near here i woudl be willing to get togather with people... i would enjoy it profoundly...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi brandouglas, welcome to the site. Where you live is gorgeous as well as 'gorge'ous. I'd love to get a chance to photograph in the various glens again someday....wish I lived closer. Hope you find some apehuggers in you area.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome from Hawaii. Glad that you joined us, I'm sure you will find lots of intersting things to do here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin